INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
1. M. Jaleta, M. Kassie, K. Tesfaye, T. Teklewold, PradyotRanjan Jena, M. Paswel and O. Erenstein (2016). Resource saving and productivity enhancing impacts of crop management innovation packages in Ethiopia. Agricultural Economics. doi: 10.1111/agec.12251. Publisher – Wiley, Indexed – SSCI, Impact Factor – 1.739
2. D. B. Rahut, A. Ali, N. B. Chhetri, B. Behera and PradyotRanjan Jena (2016). Access to Safe Drinking Water and Human Health: Empirical Evidence from Rural Bhutan. Water Science and Technology: Water Supply. doi:10.2166/ws.2016.063. IWA Publishing, Indexed – SCI Expanded, Impact Factor – 0.532
3. PradyotRanjan Jena and Ulrike Grote (2016). Fairtrade Certification and Livelihood Impacts on Small-scale Coffee Producers in a Tribal Community of India. Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy. doi:10.1093/aepp/ppw006. Publisher – Oxford Journals, Indexed – SSCI, Impact Factor – 1.148
4. PradyotRanjan Jena, Till Stellmacher, Ulrike Grote (2015). The impact of coffee certification on income among smallholders in Jinotega, Nicaragua. Environment, Development and Sustainability. doi: 10.1007/s10668-015-9732-0. Publisher – Springer, Indexed – SCI Expanded, Impact Factor – 0.673
5. Dil Bahadur Rahut, PradyotRanjan Jena, Akhtar Ali, B. Behera and N.B. Chhetri (2015). Rural Nonfarm Employment, Income, andInequality: Evidence from Bhutan. Asian Development Review, Vol. 32, No.2, 1 -30. Publisher – Asian Development Bank, Indexed – SSCI.
6. PradyotRanjan Jena, R. Majhi and B. Majhi, (2015). Development and Performance Evaluation of a Novel Knowledge Guided Artificial Neural Network (KGANN) Model for Exchange Rate Prediction.Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences, Elsevier, Vol. 27, No.4, 450-457. Publisher – Elsevier, Indexed – Scopus.
7. PradyotRanjanJena, C. Ngokkuen, D. B. Rahut, U. Grote, (2014). Geographical indication protection and rural livelihoods: insights from India and Thailand. Asian Pacific Economic Literature, Vol. 29, No.1, 174-185. Publisher – Wiley, Indexed – SSCI, Impact Factor – 0.294
8. T. Kindie, M. Jaleta, Pradyot Jena and M. Mutenje, (2014). Identifying Potential Recommendation Domains for Conservation Agriculture in Ethiopia, Kenya, and Malawi. Environmental Management, 55(2), 330 – 46. Publisher – Springer, Indexed – SCI, Impact Factor – 1.857
9. PradyotRanjanJena, U. Grote, (2012). Impact evaluation of traditional Basmati rice cultivation in Uttarakhand State of Northern India: What implications does it hold for Geographical Indications? World Development, 40, 1895-1907. Publisher – Elsevier, Indexed – SSCI, Impact Factor – 2.438
10. PradyotRanjanJena, B.Beyene, T.Stellmacher and U. Grote, (2012). The Impact of Coffee Certification on Small-Scale Producers’ Livelihoods:A Case Study from the Jimma Zone, Ethiopia. Agricultural Economics, 43(4), 427-438 Publisher – Wiley, Indexed – SSCI, Impact Factor – 1.739
11. PradyotRanjanJena, U. Grote (2010). Changing Institutions to Protect Regional Heritage: A Case for Geographical Indications in the Indian Agrifood Sector. Development Policy Review, 28(2), 217-236. Publisher – Wiley, Indexed – SSCI, Impact Factor –0.831
12. PradyotRanjanJena, U. Grote (2008). Growth–trade–environment nexus in India. Economics Bulletin, 17(11), 1-11
13. S. Managi, PradyotRanjanJena, (2008). Environmental productivity and Kuznets curve in India. Ecological Economics, 65, 432-440. Publisher – Elsevier, Indexed – SCI, SSCI, Impact Factor – 3.227
14. S. Managi, PradyotRanjanJena, (2007). Productivity and Environment in India. Economics Bulletin, 17(1) 1-14.
NATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
1. PradyotRanjanJena, B. Rath, (2006). Growth Determinants of Orissa and their Implications for Future Development of the State. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 61(2), 200 - 17. Publisher – Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, Indexed - scopus
15. PradyotRanjanJena, B. Rath and N. Sahu (2005). Impact of Trade Liberalization on Environmental Pollution: The Indian Experience (with Naresh Sahu and Binayak Rath). International Journal of Environment and Development, 2(2), 253-70.
16. PradyotRanjan Jena, B. Rath (2004). Trade-Environment Linkages: Review of Theory and Evidence. International Journal of Environment and Development, 1(2), 149-68.
17. PradyotRanjan Jena (2004). Integration of Financial Markets in India: An Empirical Analysis. Indian Journal of Economics and Business, 2004, 3, 63-77.
18. PradyotRanjan Jena (2003). Financial Market Integration in India: A Cointegration Approach. ArthaVijnana, Vol. XLV, Nos. 1-2, March-June, pp.42-53.
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS PUBLICATIONS
1. Pradyot R. Jena and R. Majhi, (2016). Classifying Behavioural Traits of Small-scale Farmers Use of a Novel Artificial Neural Network (ANN) Classifier. IEEE Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT). March 3 – 5, 2016. Chennai, India.
2. T. Kindie, M. Jaleta, Pradyot R. Jena, (2014). Potential Recommendation Domains for Conservation Agriculture in Eastern and Southern Africa. 6th World Congress on Conservation Agriculture. June 22-26, 2014. Manitoba, Canada.
3. Pradyot R. Jena, T. Stellmacher, U. Grote, (2012). The Impact of Coffee Certification on Small-Scale Producers' Livelihoods: A Case Study in Jimma Zone, Ethiopia. 28th Triennial Conference of the International Association of Agricultural Economists (IAAE), Brazil, August 18 to 24, 2012.
4. PradyotRanjan Jena, (2011). A study of changing patterns of energy consumption and energy efficiency in the Indian manufacturing sector)MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany. 2011.
5. Pradyot R. Jena, U. Grote, (2010). Does Geographical Indication (GI) labeling increase producer welfare? A case study of Basmati rice in Northern India. International society for ecological economics (ISEE) conference 2010, Bremen-Oldenburg, Germany.
6. Pradyot R. Jena, U. Grote, (2009). Changing institutions to protect regional heritage: A case for geographical indications in the Indian agrifood sector. PEGNet Conference 2009: Policies for Reducing Inequality in the Developing World,Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, 3-4 September 2009.
7. Pradyot R. Jena (2009). Estimating environmental efficiency and Kuznets curve for India. International Association of Agricultural Economists Conference, Beijing, China, August 16-22, 2009.
8. Pradyot R. Jena (2008). Growth-Trade-Environment Nexus in India. Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008, VereinfürSocialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
9. Pradyot R. Jenaand Binayak Rath, (2005). Changing Patterns of Energy Consumption and Energy Efficiency in Indian Manufacturing Sector. Presented at 11thInternational Conference on Productivity and Quality Research (ICPQR), IIT Delhi, December, 12 – 15, 2005.
10. Pradyot R. Jena, K.N. Murthy and V. Narasimhan, (2004). Integration of Financial Markets in India: An Empirical Analysis. Presented at Sixth Annual Money and Finance Conference, IGIDR, 25-27 March 2004.
1. Fair Trade, Environmental Labels, Bans and Ecosystem Services (with Ulrike Grote), Ecosystem Services and Global Trade of Natural Resources. Routledge: Taylor & Francis Group. 2011.
2. A Study of Changing Patterns of Energy Consumption and Energy Efficiency in Indian Manufacturing Sector (with Binayak Rath). (in) Productivity and Quality: A Multidisciplinary Perspective (Ed), Upadhyaya et al., December, 2005.