The school also teaches ‘Managerial Economics’ and ‘Accounting and Financial Management’ to PG (MCA) and ‘Construction Economics and Accounting’ to M. Tech (Construction Technology and Management) students. Apart from this, the school floats optional courses such as Engineering Entrepreneurship. Accounting and Financial Management, Marketing Management, Business Policy, Human Resource Management amongst several others.
Master of Business Administration (Full Time)
The Master in Business Administration (MBA) programme was started with the purpose of administering quality management education to aspiring managers to mould them as competent professionals and good human beings. Students are selected based on their CAT scores and a rigorous round of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The class size is 64 and these students have access to well equipped classrooms and laboratories. Evaluations are done on a continual basis, thus ensuring accurate monitoring and feedback of students performance. The achievements of MBA students in academics, co-curricular and extracurricular activities speak about the quality of skills imparted by the Institute. The MBA curriculum is highly contemporary and is reviewed regularly by acclaimed academicians and industrialists in the country. The Course Breakup is as shown below: The curriculum / program of instruction consist of the following:
- Credit based curriculum of 90 credits (mandatory for conferring Degree).
- 2 year duration program divided into 4 semesters.
- Foundation courses (8), Functional courses (10) at have to be compulsorily taken by all the students of the program.
- Elective courses offered in 5 different groups of specialization: Human Resource Management, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Analytics.
- Laboratory courses.
- Mini projects and Soft Skill Development Programs